In love & loving it!

In love & loving it!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Getaway!

You know that point in your life where you just need a little vacation?? Yup. I was definitely there. Since we only had the weekend, Salt Lake was our best option! So to Salt Lake we went with our friends Garrett and Zandra. We left Friday night and went to the nickel cade. I felt like a kid again and I loved EVERY minute of it. If you haven't been I highly recommend it. Just a tip of advice.... bring lots of hand sanitizer. :) Oh ya guess who are the winners of Deal or No Deal? Yup you're looking at them. We won the $2000 price! Too bad only tickets came out. Maybe next time. :)


(Tanner kicked butt & got the high score..Wahoo! That's my man!!)

(Garrett and Zandra)
                                                       
Next we went to our friends Ben and Caitlyn's house to watch a movie. I lasted about 5 minutes and then I was out. (Totally typical.)

On Saturday morning we took our sweet time to get up. I LOVE to sleep in!! I need to soak it up while I still can! We got up and made breakfast, got ready and headed to the Salt Lake temple. If you haven't been to the Salt Lake temple you are all missing out! It was such a neat experience. So if you haven't gone, hurry up and get there. You won't regret it! Promise. :)

 
After the temple we were all starving. We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen. Next came shopping, my addiction. But I didn't even buy anything! I'm still quite surprised myself. After shopping we went to the light show at the planetarium. It was pretty cool but for all you people with motion sickness... STAY AWAY! I was sick about 2 minutes into the show. My eyes stayed closed 95% of the time but what I did see was pretty dang sweet! So go check it out people!


I absolutely loved our weekend getaway. I didn't want it to end. It was so fun seeing our friends!! Now we are back to reality. It's sure funny how you get home from a vacation but then you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation. Well I'm exhausted but here's to a new great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment