In love & loving it!

In love & loving it!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Updates :)

I'm slacking on this whole blog thing so what better way to get updated then to have 3 topics in 1 post. On Saturday we went to the Logan temple with Heather to get her endowments out. {Proud sister in law moment!} She is going to the Tucson, AZ mission and leaving at the end of May. I'm going to miss that cute girl. I seriously scored in the sister in law department. I have 3 of the best ones.

Emma- I've always thought she was so sweet since the first day I met her. I still remember it was my senior year in high school and we had a food day in seminary. Emma came into class and sat next to me and we talked the whole time. Who would have known I would be the lucky girl who got to have her as my sister in law. SCORE!

Hailey- I feel like this girl was meant to be my sister. She is into shopping, make up and hair. If you know me that's right down my alley. It's a good thing we wear different sizes or I would be over there stealing her clothes, daily.

Heather- This girl makes me want to be a better person every time I see her. She would do anything to help anyone. I love the fact that she is making such an amazing sacrifice to serve the lord. I wouldn't except anything less from this cutie. She's going to kick some serious butt.

Here's a cute picture we took after the temple. (3-21-15)


We also have been plugging away on house projects. I finished most of the painting inside and Tanner has been working on the yard. Here is my man putting on the new concrete topper. Who knew a concrete mail box topper could make you so happy?  The 50 year old bird house wasn't quite cutting it. So onto bigger and better things. Plus isn't he adorable? I'll keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment