In love & loving it!

In love & loving it!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dogs, dogs and more dogs!


Over the past 8 week we have had the best/hardest times of our lives. I have felt like I’ve been in mom mode and to all you moms out there, you rock! Over the past 8 weeks our lives have consisted of taking care of 7 puppies. I have completely fallen in LOVE with each and everyone. I’m not even a huge dog fan but from the day I saw these puppies I was head over heels in love. I didn’t even mind getting pooped on. I think that is considered true love right there.
As silly as this sounds I absolutely loved watching Tanner with these puppies. He would wake up every day at 5 in the morning to calm down the puppies. (I'm surprised our neighbors haven't gotten mad at us.) He never even hesitated and would be out there within seconds. Who knew it was possible to love your husband more after seeing him with 7 puppies.

 The puppies left to their new homes on Saturday. (Holding back the tears as we speak.) It's a good thing we kept one so I'm sure we will be plenty busy.

 Here are a few pictures of the cute littler buggers, enjoy!

 





 
 
 
 
 
 (Here is the puppy that we kept. Say hello to cute little Saige. We love her to pieces. Why can't they stay little forever?)











No comments:

Post a Comment